The Jefferson Journal Wallet Featuring One-Of-A-Kind Livestock Brand
The authentic cattle brand shown on this journal was used to identify cattle in the event it was lost or stolen while roaming the open range. The brand now identifies your journal as a one of a kind item that pays homage to the wild existence this leather represents.
- Comes with a complimentary Field Notes Journal
- Features two card pockets that each hold 3-4 cards, as well as a long pocket that holds cash folded once, notes, boarding passes, receipts, etc
- A notch along the top spine conveniently holds a pen, while the right side offers an additional full length pocket that fits a Passport, Field Notes Journal, pocket memo, etc.
- Seamless strap closure that holds everything secure
- Dimensions: 4" X 6.5"
- Premium full grain leather
If you are not satisfied within the first 30 days of your purchase, we will accept a return and process a refund unless otherwise specified. Customer pays for return shipping either by sending the item back to us, or we are able to provide a commercially discounted, prepaid return label and the cost will be deducted from your refund. We offer Free Shipping on our Web site, and are not able to refund any paid upgrades for premium shipping options with your return.
The sale of all limited edition products, products that have been engraved, monogrammed, embossed, personalized, etc. are final and non-refundable.
We warranty and guarantee your purchase to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of your product. Where needed, we will repair your product if covered under warranty. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a potential repair service. Your repair is free of charge, however, we do ask that customers cover the cost of shipping both ways.
Our warranty and guarantee policy CANNOT accommodate purchases that have been abused, misused, or altered.