Bench Craft Guarantee:
We guarantee your American Bench Craft product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of your product under normal use for the purpose intended. Your repair is free of charge if it is covered by our warranty. Discoloration/aging (patina) along with normal cosmetic wear (scratches/scuffs) are not covered by warranty.
Our warranty CANNOT accommodate purchases that have been abused, misused, or altered.
In order to qualify for our lifetime warranty, the following conditions must be met:
- You must have purchased the product from American Bench Craft website or an authorized dealer
- You must provide proof as to the date of purchase from the American Bench Craft website or authorized dealer
- You must have used the product only as intended and in accordance with the product’s care instructions and recommendations
- Prolonged exposure to water (showering, washing machine, swimming) will void warranty
- You must return the product to American Bench Craft
In the rare event a defect occurs as the result of the product’s intended use according to the care instructions/recommendations, we will replace, at our discretion, without charge, the defective product or part. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a potential repair service if you qualify for our lifetime warranty.